7th – 9th September
Come and join us for a two night escape where you can enjoy SUP and Yoga classes immersed in nature, fun, adventure and restoration.
Enjoy this weekend as a break away from day to day demands and to refresh your mind and body.
The vinyasa yoga sessions are suitable for all levels and will be appropriate to the time of day and our body’s needs.
We will be providing simple, healthy and nourishing food throughout the weekend. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Tea and coffee available.
Two SUP trips out onto the water suitable for beginners. The first a lovely paddle on the River Wye with a picnic lunch. The second a chance to play and swim in a nearby lake.
Set in the beautiful Welsh mountains, we have time on the final day to head off on foot to explore the surrounding countryside.
A secluded and spacious 15th century six-bedroom farmhouse in the Brecon Beacons with 20 acres of fields nestled within its trees and gardens.
This is flexible depending how the group feels and what the weather’s doing:
- Arrival from 2pm.
- Settle in. Tea, coffee & snacks.
- Garden Yoga 75 mins
- 7pm BBQ/dinner
- 7.30am Yoga, 75 mins
- 9am breakfast
- 10am leave for river trip
- 11.30am River Wye paddle (7-8 miles)
- 1pm riverside picnic lunch
- 4pm transfer back to cottage
- 6-7.15pm yoga
- 7.30pm dinner or option to eat out at The Griffin in Felin Fach.
- 5.3am optional sunrise run (30 mins)
- 7am wake up Yoga – 60 mins
- 8.30am breakfast
- 9.30am lake wild swim & paddle
- 1pm lunch
- 2pm optional mountain hike.
- 5pm restorative Yoga & light tea
1. Super king approx six by ten metres with shared ensuite bathroom £650 for two sharing
2. Super king five metres by seven metres approx £625 two sharing
3. Two bunk beds an ‘open space’with shared ensuite bathroom £220 per person (four bed available)
4. Single and ensuite bathroom £350
5. Double and ensuite bathroom £560 two sharing
6. Double five metres by seven £500 two sharing.
Julia is now qualified at the 500hr advanced teacher training level with Orange Yoga School. She is committed to sharing the yogic wisdom that she fell in love with as it increasingly has brought more balance to her own mind and body. She tries to do this with humour, humility and care.
Kev runs a SUP school in Gloucester and spends the winters as a river guide in Sri Lanka. His paddling achievements include source to sea descents of The Mississippi river and The Mahaweli, Sri Lanka’s longest.
To book or for more information please contact:
Kev – 07508705359
Julia – 07980621891
To book now, call 07508 705 359 or submit the form below, thank you!